May in Review

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just sayin....

Woahhhh May is almost over? When did that happen? I feel very fortunate to have had the most AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, ASTONISHING, and BLESSED year of my life! I felt like reminiscing about the last month so here is a mini recap


Santa Monica Sunset =)
Friends don't let friends skip workouts!
Hanging on the beach with some of the sweetest people I know 

Shopping! Ok WINDOW shopping ;)

Fit Club! Getting my sweat on with my pals!

Yea, you better watch out ;)

Beach day! We saw dolphins!
Boom!
Universal Studios
Beach! This will NEVER get old!
Ha! Love these!
I'm learning to stop and smell the roses more. You come back to life/work/family/friends refreshed and with a HUGE sense of gratitude and appreciation. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is seriously a part of my daily life. I'm so thankful for you. You have inspired me more than you know! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -