Ladies, forget the number on the scale!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's really easy to get wrapped up in the number on the scale or the size of your clothes...but if you want to be truly happy...it's all about feeling good in YOUR skin!

Love this message from my good friend Abby!

"It feels DAMN GOOD to shop your own closet! I don't care about weight, clothing size or counting calories. I live for FEELING GOOD in my own skin life is too short to walk around UNSATISFIED with not only your physical reflection but also the internal one. I workout because it keeps me #healthy #happy and #sane. I do it for the burn, sweat, mental challenge and physical push. Wouldn't it be nice to slip into some old clothes that were once too tight? #HELLYEAH Ladies stop being concerned with the scale, it's a number that does not define you. I'm not a size 0 and I'm def not trying to get to my lowest weight. I'm trying to reach my highest potential by building LEAN MUSCLE. #strongbody = #strongmindset"


Abby got these results by doing the T25 Workout Program and Shakeology (get it here)
For meal plan ideas, go here
Connect with me on Facebook

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -