PicMonkey Tutorial: How to Create Beautiful Images

Thursday, June 5, 2014


I love picmonkey.com!

You can create absolutely beautiful images on there! But let me preface this by saying...I am no expert! I've literally just used it, experimented, made a lot of...ugly pics and (hopefully) improved over time! LOL

Have fun with it and don't be afraid to "mess up"

If you find these helpful, please share my blog and/or pin these pics!
Follow me on Facebook: Kati Heifner

Here's a quick tutorial on how I created this image to celebrate my new coach:






Here are more examples of images I created for my Beachbody business- hopefully they inspire you & give you some ideas!
The possibilities with this are endless! 







Developing your Brand


















All of these slides are from my recent Bombshell Dynasty Team Call. Listen Here

3 comments:

  1. Awesome tutorial!! I love PicMonkey -such a great program - I had no idea about the eraser tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !! This is such an awesome tool. It looks amazing. Thank you so much for the video how to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get your backgrounds from? Do you purchase them?

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -