3 Types of Beachbody Coaches

Friday, August 15, 2014

I think of my team as my FAMILY! I am INCREDIBLY passionate about Beachbody & helping others live up to their FULLEST potential! I know firsthand how incredible this opportunity can be! Not only am I 150% dedicated to your success...but we have an AMAZING team of leaders ready to share wisdom, advice and guide you at YOUR pace!
You walk - I walk. You run - I run. You sprint - I sprint!
We SHARE ideas. We HELP one another. We SHARE our failures & encourage one another to keep going.

It's important to keep in mind that not all coaches have the same goals.
Not everyone wants to be a full time coach or be their own boss. There is nothing wrong with signing up a DISCOUNT COACH… (that is, until you try and treat them like a BUSINESS BUILDER!) 


As a coach, we want to make sure we focus on WHAT OTHERS WANT and not what WE want…

Instead of making an assumption about their goals...LAY OUT THEIR OPTIONS TO THEM when they become a new coach so that you know how to 
best mentor them!


There are basically 3 types of coaches who join Beachbody

  •  “Preferred customers” Who just want the awesome discount.
  • “Wait & see” They want to work on your transformation 1st & then think about sharing their results and helping others OR they just want to do this as a HOBBY
  • “Full Steam Ahead” They are ready to build this business and start changing lives!
Their needs & goals can change over time. I actually signed up as a coach for the discount & accountability but eventually decided to share my results and build my Beachbody business


Not yet a coach, but want to join?
Apply below to see if I am the right fit as your mentor! 


More Beachbody Coach Training


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -