Thanks for sticking with me!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Out running around, finalizing some last deets for our event with Carl & Autumn and I was just thinking...

WOW, I made Beachbody's ELITE rank (Top 0.05% of the company!) for the 3rd year in a row! 2014 was unequivocally my most challenging year health wise. It zapped my energy, my mojo, my fun loving attitude... and I felt guilty about signing up coaches because I couldn't build a strong bond with them ... I felt withdrawn and honestly...depressed on many occasions.


I offer a heartfelt apology to ALL of my 2014 coaches and customer thank you for your patience and believing in with during such a trying time.
In many ways, last year was incredible...but when you know in your heart that your potential is so much greater... It stings. I only helped a FRACTION of the people I am capable of helping and I refuse to slow down when I KNOW so many others are in the same place I was 4 years ago (unfulfilled, lacking confidence, overworked, stressed out and barely making ends meet)

My focus this year is to rebuild my health while inspiring others to find answers for their loss of energy and mojo.
I'm committed to #projectfreedom
- helping others define their version of freedom and set actions in motion to achieve it

And ...I'm going to have FUN doing it My Life is about balance- laughter - love - and achieving my TRUE purpose brings me joy beyond measure

If you're joining me on this crazy Beachbody ride, BUCKLE UP because I'm ready to run 

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -