Strawberry Macadamia Nut Protein Shake

Saturday, April 28, 2012

If you guys are anything like me- you need some tasty healthy options to keep you on track! This is so delicious I cant even stand it! lol 
 

1/2 cup water
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
2 tbsp plain non-fat yogurt
1/4 strawberries
1 scoop Strawberries & Cream (or Delicious Vanilla) Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro
Ice cubes as needed

1. Mix water, macadamia nut oil and non-fat yogurt in blender.
2. Slowly add strawberries, protein powder and ice cubes.
3. Blend, then serve.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This sounds delicious, but I've never heard of Gaspari Nutrition before.... Do you take this daily, and how do you think it compares to Shakeology? I see that it is very reasonably priced, and wanted to get your thoughts! I have difficulty getting enough protein every day, and this looks to be a great alternative :) Thanks Kati!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -