Beachbody 5 Year Business Plan

Monday, February 3, 2014


OMGOSH YES!!!
This is the BEST depiction of your income with Beachbody- In the beginning, you put in a lot of effort for little-no reward.
But I can tell you.... 3-4 yrs in is looking PRETTYYYY good over here. No debt, on a 2 week trip with my family, I don't even take "vacations" because I love what I do so much  I am the boss!
Trust me, for everyone in Column 1...I was in your shoes. Wishing, wanting, waiting for my business to "take off"
I promise you...if you are consistent and you keep putting in the effort...you will thank yourself down the road!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Thank you for this!! I became a coach in April and start Team Cup, tomorrow. I see wonderful things ahead of me. =)

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -