TurboFire Inferno Day 5 Meal Plan and Review

Friday, September 30, 2011

Dayyyy 5!! Day 5! D-d-d-d-d-aaayyy fi-veeee!!! It's finally here!!! I feel like I should make some kind of little jingle haha
This was the longest & shortest five days of my life! It was a mixture of ups & downs...hungry or energetic, happy to be on a plan or annoyed to be locked in to what I had to eat...I loved it...I hated it haha And I def learned a few things!
#1 Portion Control! My portions were all out of whack! Even if you are eating clean- you still have to watch your portions! An extra few hundred calories per day can determine your success or frustration! (Especially when it comes to the last 10 lbs!!) Track your food intake people! get on myfitnesspal.com
#2 GET ENOUGH SLEEP!!!!! So I missed my workout last night =( There was just NO way! I got about 2 hours of sleep the night before which meant I completely passed out on my lunch break & right when I got home from work!
#3 Variety IS the spice of life! Learn new recipes, try new things! You're much more likely to stick with a clean eating lifestyle when it's fun...and delicious!

Day 5 Workout: Fire 55 EZ Class, Stretch 10 Class
Make sure you log your workouts to win $$$ in the Wowy SuperGym. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't tell people to do that...I don't have to hurt MY chances hahah jk jk I'll share!

Breakfast: 1 4" whole wheat waffle with strawberry preserves, two 70 calories turkey sausage links

Snack: Chocolate Banana smoothie made with 1/2 a medium banana, 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology, 1/2 c. skim milk, 1/2 c. water, and 3 ice cubes. Delicious as usual =)

Lunch: 3 oz. Chicken, 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Hummus, 1/2 Whole wheat tortilla, 2 tomato slices, spinach AND Salad with carrots and 1 Tbsp low fat dressing.


Snack:

Dinner:



There’s only one you so let the world see!! because what fun is life if you just blend in? 

Have you done TurboFire or another program from Chalene Johnson? Did you love the high energy/intensity? Post in the comments!

Check out:
PS If you like my posts...please subscribe!
Enter your email address:

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -