TurboFire Inferno Day 3

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ok, here we are...Day 3 of the TurboFire Five Day Inferno! I've been making it through the workouts. Last night, I was DEF tired (altho my damn insomnia caused me to only get 2.5 of sleep the night before!!! I blame that) but by the end of the workout...I was ON FIRE. I felt I could have keep going!!! It 100% helped that I went to the free 724 Fit Club last night and was surrounded with energetic chicks to force me to keep going!! And let me tell you...I slept like a freaking baby last night.



Breakfast: 8 oz cottage cheese with two slices of pineapple (Note: I borrowed this picture because I scarfed mine down so fast, I didn't take a picture!! lol)

Snack:  Carrots & Zucchini


**Stay Tuned for more pics once I make/eat it!!**
Lunch:Medium potato, 1 slice turkey bacon, 1 slice low-far cheese, 1 scallion, 1 Tbsp low-fat sour cream
Side Note: I don't like Sour Cream or cheese so I skipped it!
Snack: Greenberry Shakeology, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1 cup nonfat milk, some ice
Dinner: 6oz diced chicken, 2 1/2 Tbsp pico de gallo, 1.5 Tbsp sour cream, 1/4 avocado, 1/2 cup black beans, 1/3 cup quinoa (brown rice used here because Vons didn't have any!) 368 calories, 30g protein, 50g carbs, 8g fat, 11g fiber Recipe (makes 2 servings): Combine across 4 whole wheat tortillas: grilled and diced two 6oz chicken breasts, 5 Tbsp pico de gallo, 1 Tbsp low-fat sour cream (I used more because 1/4 per taco was too little!), 1/2 avocado, 5 sprigs of fresh cilantro (Vons didn't have any!) Serve with 1/2 cup of black beans and 1/3 cup of cooked quinoa seasoned with cilantro, salt and pepper.
Day 3 Review
So last night, I was laying in bed...tummy growling. I was seriously so hungry and thinking about getting up to eat pizza haha I decided against it because...well honestly I was so tired I couldn't lift a finger. And I was thinking about adding more calories today to hover in the 1500 range. BUT I woke up this morning...feeling pretty damn good. I am on track and yes I'm a little hungry....but nothing crazy. If you worked out before you start this, you might want to add a 100-200 calories based on how you feel but I'm really trying to follow this as closely as I can.  I DID drink the recovery drink last night after my workout- much needed!!! So that was 200 calories right there. 
This made me realize that I wasn't paying close enough attention to what I was eating...and I would mindlessly graze. So even though I was eating healthy and clean...I was SEVERELY underestimating the amount I was eating. That explains these extra lbs I gained. I am making a new commitment to track my food! I am telling you...it helps!!! Myfitnesspal.com is my favorite tool to track! Just do it!

Have you ever done a meal plan like this to get hot for the weekend? or an event? Post in the comments!

Check out:
PS If you like my posts...please subscribe!
Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. I will be doing this TurboFire Inferno 5 day plan starting tomorrow!The chicken tacos look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -