TurboFire 5 Day Inferno Hot for the Weekend!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Today is Day ONE of TurboFire 5 day Inferno!

Here's the run down:
I've been bad! I haven't been tracking my food! and the result hasn't been pretty! Chalene has a program- TurboFire that is kick @$$ LITERALLY lol and a Hot for the weekend 5 Day Inferno Plan!
Lemme break it down...
TurboFire is an intense cardio-training at-home fitness program. It’s packed with kickboxing drills, aerobic exercises, and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). It’s designed to give you a fun effective workout!

The 5-Day Inferno Plan, included with TurboFire, can help you fast-track your weight loss. Just think, you can start on Monday and see fast results by Friday! That's what I'm doing!!! =)

It’s easy. Follow the meal recommendations in the guide and do a TurboFire Class each day.What I love...the recipes and class schedule are all laid out for you. All you have to do is follow it!

Workouts Scheduled:
The plan has you working out no less than 1hr a day.
Monday: Fire 55 EZ Class, Stretch 10 Class
Tuesday: Fire 45 EZ Class, HIIT 20 Class, Stretch 10 Class
Wednesday: Fire 55 EZ Class, Stretch 10 Class
Thursday: Fire 45 EZ Class, HIIT 20 Class, Stretch 10 Class
Friday: Fire 55 EZ Class, Stretch 10 Class

Diet:
The diet is detailed in the little handbook. Yesterday, I hit up Giant Eagle with a detailed grocery list! I am doing this 100% all of the way! Last night, I prepared my meals for today! The basic rules are: 1200 calories, 3 wholesome meals a day plus 2 snacks of about 100 to 150 calories each.
The meal plan gives ample range of foods and makes it so that you don’t get bored. There is DEF more variety in the 5 days doing Inferno than I regularly eat in a month!! lol I'm happy to be switching it up and trying new things!
DAY 1
Breakfast:

Turkey Bacon Egg Sandwich on Whole wheat toast with tomato

Snack:
2011-09-26_07-39-55_327.jpg
1/2 Banana & 10 Almonds (It calls for walnuts, but I'm working with what I have!) and LOTS OF WATER! I've already downed five 8oz glasses & it's not even noon!


Stay tuned for the rest of my meals over the next 5 days!!


The rest of my day today....
Lunch:
Tuna Salad with cherry tomatoes, celery, scallions and 2 tbsp of Fat Free Ranch 






I subbed Chicken for Tuna because I am NOT a seafood person lol

Snack #2:

Shakeology with 1/2 tbsp of Almond Butter




Dinner:
Chicken Breast with a Dijon Mustard/Honey/Parsley dressing (so delish)
Spinach w/ Parmesan (actual plan called for broccoli, but I wanted to use the fresh vegetables I had – oh, and added sliced red onion and garlic.







Nutrient Content:
Calories: 1,183
Total Fat: 41 g
Protein: 107 g
Carbs: 101 g
Fiber: 16.5 g

If you've done this program before, comment below to tell me what you think!!! 



Check out:
PS If you like my posts...please subscribe!
Enter your email address:

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -