TurboFire Inferno Day 2

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Woahhh I made it through day 1 and did not cheat AT ALL!! Even I was surprised! lol Last night I was HUNGRY but I still resisted the temptation of pizza haha The only thing keeping me from eating it.....knowing that I have to take results pictures!

The 5 Day Inferno has you on a 1200 calorie meal plan- which would be fine if you were just sitting around. But fingers crossed that this pays off **must be strong**  Drink lots of water!!!
Tonight, we have 724 Fit Club  so I decided to have everyone do Fire 45 with me!  I still have to fit in HIIT 20! 75 minutes of workout bliss coming my way tonight! I've gotta say...TurboFire is pretty quickly becoming one of my favorite workouts!

The one thing I will say about the meal plan- the food/variety is UNBELIEVABLE! I really need to get out of my food rut. I have a tendency to live off of eggs, oatmeal, ground turkey and fruit lol Time to switch it up!
Do you ever start something...and you actually think to yourself "holy crap...Im really doing this?!!?" It's such a great sense on accomplishment! Here's to another day of commitment!!

On the Menu today....

Breakfast: Low Fat Yogurt with 3/4 cup cantaloupe(Note: I hate cantaloupe but since I can't stand sea food I thought I'd at least try to stick to MOST of the meal plan).


Snack 1: Shakeology & PB2

Lunch:
Turkey, Tomato, Avocado wrap
Snack:

Celery with PB & Raisins 

Dinner:



Check out:
PS If you like my posts...please subscribe!
Enter your email address:

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited to hear about your results with this program! I gained a few extra pounds this summer (which is super weird for me, since I usually do the opposite!) & I am starting my 10 week workout routine at the gym today - but your posts always make me wonder if I want to do a beachbody program instead... I have done a lot of planning for my workouts, but after the 10 weeks maybe I will switch it up to beachbody!

    As always.. Thanks for the motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that is crazyyy! I hate that! What does your routine look like now? I'm a little obsessed with Beachbody programs- can you tell haha But it's always good to switch it up!
    As far as the inferno, I was SO HUNGRY but it def leaned me out. I gained a couple lbs too EEKK! (being lazy, not watching what I ate, etc...)but this put me back on track AND made me realize how important PORTION CONTROL, planning your meals & tracking them is!!! What do you usually eat? Do you prepare ahead of time?

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -