Ultimate Reset Day 6

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Woweee Day 6! Not only is this week over, but it's MONDAY so I am ready to get down to business! Tummy still hurts a lil bit but I've been downing water like crazy which has really helped. 
I've been using my Shakeology cup to track how much water I am drinking instead of being willy nilly and using 6 different cups which were all over the house. 
The meals today were outside of my normal food comfort zone but they were surprisingly good.

Breakfast:
Baked Tempeh, 1 Slice Whole Grain toast, steamed Spinach and 1/8 Sliced avocado
Lunch:
Roasted Root Medley, ½ serving Zucchini-Cashew Soup, and 1 serving Toasted Millet.
The zucchini-cashew soup = out of this world! That is absolutely going into the normal rotation of food!

Today was pretty uneventful- watched Tower Heist which was funny...but I'm one of those people that can't just enjoy the movie because I'm too busy questioning the outlandishness of the plot =) 

Emotionally I feel better- keep having lil outbursts of irritation. It's weird because everything seems like a monumental deal. I feel like I'm 13 again lol 


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -